Soft Wash Vs Pressure Wash
Many variables are in play when having the exterior of your house power washed.
Avoid Costly Amateur Mistakes & Accidents
Why Homeowners Love Big Clean HQ’s House Washing Service
Understanding the Difference Between Soft Wash And Power Wash
The Main Difference
- Soft wash – Low Pressure Under 1500 PSI
- Power Wash – High Pressure Over 1500 PSI
Note: Soft Wash Equipment Sellers Say Softwash is Under 600 PSI – It’s a Matter of Opinion.
The Key Difference
- Soft Wash – The Right Soap Removes Dirt
- Power Wash – The Right Pressure Removes Dirt
Note: Power Wash Can Use Soap, Soft Wash Cannot Use Pressure.
The Surface Difference
Soft Wash Surfaces depends on soap & low pressure washing
Power Wash surfaces require, & safely withstand high pressure
The term “soft wash” is nothing more than industry jargon.
It’s because many variables are in play when using a power washer to clean the exterior of your house.
- What material is being cleaned?
- How close is spraying to surface?
- What type of equipment is being used?
- Is the right soap being applied?
- Is soap being used at all?
Our time & energy go into being the most efficient residential pressure washing company in Charlotte, NC.
Efficiency + smart tools + proven methods = Cheaper. Big Clean HQ Clients enjoy lower prices for top-tier quality
Avoid Costly Amateur Mistakes & Accidents. Trust Our Specialists.